We specialize in special mail-order gourmet products!

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Flore received a LCD TV from Delices and Gourmandises, she shares her feelings with us

Delices and Gourmandises: Flore, what do you think about Delices and Gourmandises?

Flore: It’s my only provider for candies, delicacies and chocolates. Since I discover  Delices and Gourmandises, I did not want to go anywhere to buy sweets and pastries. Moreover, I love most of the products proposed in the catalogue. You can find delicious macaroons and assorted chocolates, but also many types of biscuits and pastries that have been made in total respect of the traditional recipes.

Delices and Gourmandises: Can you tell us in which occasion you order delicacies from Delices and Gourmandises?

Flore: I regularly order biscuits and chocolate for tea time with my family when they come to visit me, but I also make purchases for special occasions when I receive friends home.

Delices and Gourmandises: What is your favorite products?

Flore: Without hesitation I will tell you that the macaroons are my favorite. They are flavored with strawberries, lemon and pistachio nuts. I served them at dessert with ice cream. They are really a delight.
One day, I proposed macaroons with vanilla flavored crème brûlée to my children and grandchildren and since, they always ask for some when they come home. It is obvious that I gave my weakness for these refined tasted pastries of Delices and Gourmandises to them. 

 Delices and Gourmandises: now, can you tell us about your gain?


Flore: It was the first time I was invited to take part at the sweepstake organized by Delices and Gourmandises. I did not really expect to be selected, nor to be within the winners, but by chance, I was. I soon received a phone call that told me I won the LCD TV post. Thanks to this gift, I do not have to quarrel with my husband when he wants to watch his football matches with and I want to see something else.
I still want to thank the Delices and Gourmandises team for this beautiful gift, but also for the delicious products that are available on the online boutique. Furthermore, I also want to think them for the quickness of the processing of the orders.

0 comments:

Post a Comment